Developer Break: Atmosphere, DataNucleus and jQuery VSDOCs
Developer Break – catching the smaller but important changes and updates to tools and specifications, utilities and libraries: this week: Atmosphere, DataNucleus, SCCD, Mingle, Atollic and jQuery VSDOCs.
- The open source persistence framework DataNucleus Access was updated to version 3.1.1, improving it's support for MonogoDB, Neo4J and other RDBMS systems.
- Jazz.net has announced that IBM SmartCloud Continuous Delivery (SCCD) is a new project under development with them which aims to extend agile development processes out to the emerging DevOps community and integrate the two with tools.
- ThoughtWorks Studios agile project management Mingle has been integrated with TaskTop through TaskTop Sync; this should allow project management tasks to be distributed to tools such as JIRA and HP Quality Centre.
- Atollic has announced Atollic TrueStudio for ARM, a development environment which supports C/C++ development targeted at over 1,100 ARM devices from all major ARM manufacturers. The RTOS aware debugging system also works with JTAG probing and offers real time tracing providing a detailed view for ARM developers.
- Use Visual Studio and jQuery? The folks at .appendTo() have just produced the latest version of their VSDOC files for jQuery 1.8.1 which enables Intellisense for jQuery as well.