Talend releases version 4.1 of its integrated data management platform
Open source data management specialist Talend has announced the release of version 4.1 of its integrated data management platform. Community Editions of Talend Open Studio 4.1.0, Talend Open Profiler 4.1.0 and Talend MDM 4.1.0 are available to download free of charge under the terms of the GPL. The Enterprise Editions of these products, which include value adding features and services, such as product training, consultation and support, are available for the appropriate fee or subscription.
Version 4.1 of the Talend DMP includes a new data stewardship console that provides:
- An intuitive record survivorship interface that enables a data steward to identify a set of attributes that comprise a master record from suspected duplicate records.
- A task-based system to provide data stewards with simple tools to implement data quality improvements as they address inconsistencies or inaccuracies on single or multiple rows of data.
- The facility to easily define business rules to implement data survivorship rules and put automated processes in place to handle them.
It also includes notable improvements to the upstream data matching capabilities for probabilistic matching and bucketing. These are intended to simplify the design process and reduce implementation time.
- Talend announce Apache Hadoop support, a report from The H.
- Talend: New funds, new version, a report from The H.
- Talend releases Master Data Management software, a report from The H.