Firebug 1.4.0 released
Highlights in the new version include -
- Tabs-on-top User Interface
- Accessibility and Key Rebinding
- Multi-panel search
- Net panel
- Simplified panel enablement, minimize controls, and site activation
- Break on next, and performance improvements for the Script panel
The Firebug developers say that version 1.4.0 has been thoroughly tested with Firefox 3.5 and over 150 bugs have been fixed. They recommend Firefox 3.5 users upgrade to Firebug 1.4.0, although they will continue to support version 1.3 for use with older versions of Firefox. More information on versions is available in the release notes.
Firebug is released under a BSD-style license.
- Firebug 1.3.2 leaves Firefox 2.0 behind, a report from The H.
- Firebug 1.3 released, a report from The H.
- Firebug 1.2 released, a report from The H.