Friday, 28 Jul 2006
- Hole in Oracle security module
- Lethal injection
- New versions of Apache web server close security hole
- Sun patches Denial of Service holes in the Solaris network stack.
- Internet Explorer 7 via automatic update
Thursday, 27 Jul 2006
- Spyware disguises itself as Firefox extension
- Holes in TWiki allow the execution of shell commands
- Bugs fixed in Firefox and Thunderbird.
Wednesday, 26 Jul 2006
- eIQnetworks closes eight critical holes in Enterprise Security Analyzer
- Tumbleweed's email firewall powerless against smuggled code
- Apache Tomcat divulges directory content
Tuesday, 25 Jul 2006
- Numerous add-on modules threaten security of Mambo and Joomla!
- Tool checks PHP applications for errors