Sunday, 04 Jan 2009
Friday, 02 Jan 2009
- Android ported to EEE PC
- SCO: The same procedure as last year?
- The way is cleared for Debian 5
- Re:Versions - Ruby 1.9.1RC and Ubiquity 0.1.3
- Paid for apps for Android
- Security update for RealNetworks Helix Server
- Compiz in trouble?
Thursday, 01 Jan 2009
Wednesday, 31 Dec 2008
- Happy New Year from heise online UK
- Opinion: When should open source projects release?
- 30GB Zunes hibernating for 2009? [Update 2]
- Security update for Thunderbird
- RoundCube vulnerability allows injection of arbitrary scripting code
- Debian contributer dies in car accident
- Verisign/RapidSSL close 25C3 MD5 vulnerability
Tuesday, 30 Dec 2008
- 25C3: MD5 collisions crack CA certificate
- 25C3: Serious security vulnerabilities in DECT wireless telephony
- 25C3: More light shed on "denial of service" vulnerabilities in TCP
- 25C3: Reliable exploits for Cisco routers
- Microsoft refutes Media Player vulnerability
Monday, 29 Dec 2008
- 25C3: Cracks in the iPhone security architecture
- OpenSolaris gets a Crossbow for Christmas
- Government Minister's Twitter Name "kidnapped"
- Google Calendar Phishing returns
- Ts'o calls for pragmatic Debian